Yesterday Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel stated he wanted to serve a 5-game suspension along with his 5 players. I am not sure what to make of this decision right now. I want to say it is noble and loyal, but is it really? I was already iffy about the suspensions that were handed down because Ohio State's first five games are against teams that are mediocre at best. So adding the extra three games onto his suspension is just silly to me. It is almost unnecessary and just adds more attention to the situation.
I agree, I think that Ohio State suspensions are bogus. The only games that I can see them maybe losing is against Miami FL and Michigan St during the first five games of the season. I also think that the NCAA should of came down harder because the coaches are held to a higher standard.
ReplyDelete