Friday, April 1, 2011
Going Down for Bonds.
As the Barry Bonds trial continues to pick up this week, the trial took a turn for the worse for Bonds. Kathy Hoskins, Bonds's personal shopper came out with groundbreaking information about the former baseball star. She is the first one close to Bonds to come out and state that she has seen him injected with illegal substances. This is huge because this could break this case open and we may see a verdict. However, do not be surprised if this information does not end this because knowing how all of these cases have been going we still have PLENTY of time to obtain the final verdict.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doping is a huge problem in the MLB. I am not a fan of Barry Bonds at all. I think the reason I dislike him so much is because of his now league record in home runs. You can't find a more noticeable doper in the MLB other than Bonds. I hope he gets that record taken away.
ReplyDelete