Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bad news Pens.

I was one of the Pittsburgh Penguins fans who honestly could not think it could get any worse.  So far this year they lose Malkin for the year, Crosby is still out with a "minor concussion", played the last couple of games with AHL stars, suspensions pending, and now they get caught in a bus accident.  To add insult to injury of losing 9-3 to the Islanders, the team was hit by a car while trying to arrive at an outdoor practice in New York.  The situation was only minor, but just adds to the already terrible 2011.  However, the record still stays strong.  They are still near the top of the standings and are doing alright without their two stars.  I can only hope they fight through the troubles and stay playoff contenders because the NHL needs Pittsburgh in the playoffs for ratings.  So I don't want to jinx anything, but it can't get much worse for the Pens...can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment