Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Goodbye Football.
As I watched the end of the Super Bowl on Sunday, I really wondered to myself when will the next time be that I will watch a NFL game. Right now a majority of the stories are pointing to a season next year. This would be ideal, but I think the NFL is just making this look pretty so the media doesn't riot over the idea of no NFL football come next season. There will be alternate options for our Sunday entertainment of course, but does anyone really want to watch the UFL or bowling on ESPN Sunday afternoon with family or friends? I know I don't, but then again that is just me (although I know I am not the only one who thinks the same). So I think I can speak for the whole nation we I say...PLEASE bring us some NFL football come Fall 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would have to agree with you. As much fun as I had watching Chris Paul, Lil Wayne and Nelly bowl with Norm Duke and other PBA stars, football is much more appealing. I also believe the NFL is very aware of what they would face if they can't reach an agreement so they're staying optomistic, but im not buying into it just yet.
ReplyDelete